Tim and Giles have confirmed that they will aim to cover the following on their December budget updates
- Full coverage of the 2018 budget including the small print
- Full coverage of IR35 changes
- Employment tax changes and the ‘gig’ economy / Taylor report
- CGT changes made in the Budget: Entrepreneurs’ relief & Private residence relief
- Changes to capital allowances
- Changes to personal allowances and related reliefs
- Filing your VAT return under MTD (the course includes coverage of Tim’s new VAT filing software)
- Non-UK residents and UK property disposals
- Review of recent tax cases
- Undeclared off-shore income
- VAT reverse charge in 2019
- What is the impact of the budget on family companies?
- Which company car should clients supply – if any?
It has been agreed with Tim and Giles that they will include an explanation of their new VAT MTD filing Excel spreadsheet Excel fller
The contents may vary a little depending on any tax events between now and the course date. The course contents may change a little to reflect questions received during the course.
You can check availability and book on the courses: