Although there is uncertainty surrounding trading with Europe the current rules are known and complex.
The course explains the rules that affect your clients when trading with Europe. The course contents are drawn from
• What is the place of supply?
• The key difference between services and goods
• Import / acquisition of goods and services
• ‘Exports’ to EU
• Selling to non-VAT registered persons in EU
• Is it B2B or B2C?
• Intra stat
• EC sales lists
• How to get distance selling correct
• The MOSS regime
• Problem areas
• The penalty regime for errors
• VAT 101
• Common admin errors
• Refunds of VAT incurred in EU countries
• Movement of own goods
The course is presented with Simone Hurst.