This course is an update on the tax issues affecting small and medium-sized companies. The contents will be drawn from:
- Budget and legislation changes
- Company tax update
- Review of capital allowances
- Self-assessment and MTD for companies
- Best techniques for extracting profits
- Company tax planning
- Use of corporate tax losses ¬
- Allowable expenditure
- Incorporation and disincorporation issues
- Budget and Finance Act changes.
The exact contents are set about four weeks before the course date and will be shown here when available.