The course explains the new rules for the administration of tax how that will be extended in 2020/21.
- What is Digital taxation
- Who is affected
- The timetable for change in 2020/21
- What must be reported and how to report
- The software options to upload a VAT return
- The data you can access as agent
- What changes you can make as an agent
- When to report
- How to report
- What software to use
- What penalties will be levied for non-compliance
- The planning you need to consider in 2020.
- The course looks at the HMRC online services you can access as a tax agent and how to use them.
The 2020 course will also include other topical tax issues related to MTD. The full details will be posted here about four weeks before the course.