The course explains the new rules for the administration of tax that have commenced in 2019 for all VAT registered business and how that will be extended in 2020.
- What is Digital taxation
- Who is affected
- The timetable for change in 2020
- What must be reported and how to report
- The software options to upload a VAT return
- The data you can access as agent
- What changes you can make as an agent
- When to report
- How to report
- What software to use
- What penalties will be levied for non-compliance
- The planning you need to consider in 2019/2020
- The course looks at the HMRC online services you can access as a tax agent and how to use them.
The course explains the new rules on the administration of tax that will commence in 2018.