The course is essential for all partners/directors and senior employees who are involved in practice regulation. The course will draw its contents from:
- Anti-money laundering update
- Practice and quality assurance update
- Changes to Ethical requirements
- Review of disciplinary cases, could your practice accidentally breach a regulation?
- DPB changes
- Common problems met on practice reviews
- Reporting on audit exempt requirements
- Client monies developments
- Data protection
- Other topical issues affecting clients and general practices
- Changes to Companies House Administration.
The course is an update and refresher and the exact contents will be set about 4 weeks before the course and will be posted here.