The course is an update and refresher on the Solicitors' Accounts Rules and covers all changes made to the rules. The course covers:
- The latest versions of the Solicitors' Accounts Rules required by the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority
- The rules and regulations
- Reporting breaches of the rules
- Designing auditing testing
- Testing during the accounting period
- Overdrawn client accounts: the implications and the actions required
- Errors and mistakes
- Mistakes you must report
- Mistakes you do not have to report
- Books of account
- Authorisation of transactions.
This is an update course which assumes prior knowledge of Solicitors’ accounts rules and is not suitable for junior staff.