Rebecca Benneyworth’s small business and HMRC online services update, including MTD.
The course will be presented by Rebecca Benneyworth, who is both a leading commentator and integrally involved in HMRC's new 'Digital Tax' programme. She will bring her in-depth knowledge to explain the changes that will take place in 2019 and 2020.
The course will look at a range of tax issues that affect the smaller business drawn from:
- Income tax – Working from home
- National Insurance
- Taxable benefits and expenses.
The course will draw on Rebecca’s knowledge of HMRC online services and digital taxation plans.
- What is Digital taxation
- Who is affected
- The timetable for change in 2019 and 2020
- What has to be reported and how to report
- The data you can access as agent
- What changes you can make as an agent
- Full MTD and HMRC online services update.
The exact contents will be set a few weeks before the course to reflect the most topical issues and will be shown on www.smarttraining.co.uk.