The course is an update covering the developments in Charity auditing and accounting. The course draws its contents from:
- The latest Charity SORP
- Impact of the latest Charities Act
- Problem audit areas
- Common disclosure errors ¬
- Problems in reporting to the Charity Commission
- Problems arising for different types of charity
- Accountants and audit reports
- New developments.
The course covers all major changes over the last 12 to 18 months and is suitable for accountants in practice and the charity's accountant. This is an update course and assumes prior knowledge of Charity accounts and is not suitable for junior staff.
Since it is an update the exact contents will be set about 4 weeks before the course and will be posted here when available.
Peter Herbert's update on 11 May 2020 in Bolton will cover: